Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

2.27.2004

It was not a good start this morning. I woke up with my hair stuck up and felt cold because of the weather change. And then I realize that I couldn't find any color sort-of-matching clothes to wear in order to keep me warm. On the top of that, my head was aching, probably caused by reading the e-Book "Fight Club" on my Sony Clie in bed.

So I was like I zombie leaving my room and went to the bathroom and found some strange crystal decoration in the bathroom. I was not Superman so the crystal wasn't even close to jeopardize my life. It did, though, keep me from leaving my clean clothes on the bench if I ever considered taking a shower before going to work. I was not this morning, but heck mind-me. And hell knows if my headache had anything to do with the crystal.

So now I am in the office in some sort of cranky mode. Nice way to start a morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home