Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

2.23.2004

There are tons are items I want to put in my blogger today, but the most important thing is probably the fact that my Internet connect was back to normal, and actually slightly better than usual. It was magically happened since last night when I have to unplug the modem from directly connected to the wall to connecting to the extension chord. I could hardly believe that such an arrangement could make such a difference, and I still think of it as a pure coincidence. Well, at least my life is back to normal.

But to think about, the lack of Internet connection in the last several days have some positive side effect. For instance, because I was able to surf the web, I spent more time on practicing guitar and keyboard. I got time finish the TomCat installation. I did some Lightwave 3D modeling exercise. All because I didn't spent (wasted) anytime on surfing the web.

I almost lost my pair of glasses. I left it at restroom of the dance studio in the afternoon, and I rushed to that place at night. What made me realize is how much I got affected by something minor as this. I know I was like this since I was young, but that doesn't mean I should just accept it this way.

My throat is still itchy, and worried me. This is usually a sign of close to getting a flu. It's nice that after a day of tiresome dance practice, my sore throat still haven't turned into flu yet. But it's so close. I have to keep drink hot water in the coming one to two days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home