Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

2.09.2004

9:51 am. First day of UAT. (For those who have no idea about the IT industry in HK, UST is a stage which user test our system) Saw client arrived to our site. Since I couldn't do anything now as the users are testing our system, I write this weblog to capture my memory of the crazy I had in the last two week.

Days couldn't be more exciting in the last two weeks. I was in two dance competition and one singing competition, worked until midnight (although that's nothing comparing with my collegues who worked over night ALL THE TIME), played drumset on Sunday service, and still managed to download, install and read a great Japanese comics Mobile Police on my Palm to read while I was on the way to work.

Regarding to the dance competition, I treated it as a journey to learn how to handle my stage frightenness. I used to have terrible stage fright right before the performance and such emotional stage hurted my performance almost everytime. Yesterday I tried resting and relax my shoulder that seemed to work a bit. I guess I just need more experience to get myself losen up.

I saw some technically great teenage dancer dancing yesterday, but they all dance with soft and feminine gestures. Now I start to realize why it is importnat to dance "like a man". Certainly the boys who danced the demonstration session didn't. This doesn't mean I don't like the dance they did. it was good. It's just that now I have a better idea about what "dance like a man" means.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home