Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.17.2003

After living in this planet for tens of years, I am pretty kin on the concept of ��life is not fair��. Talent and luck are not equally distributed among every human being, and there will always be some lucky bastards having all the fun while the ungifted and bad luck ones are tortured until the end of time. Among the spectrum, though, there are a particular group of people who are untalented and yet consider themselves as a master. Usually these people will only annoy people among his or her peer thus limited the damage they can create.

The Internet changes all that. It allows untalented people to create their existence in a global scale, and more than happy to show the world how much he misunderstand the concept of incompetence.

I thought of all these when I am searching for some online tutorial for a great graphic tool called OpenCanvas. Google search returned me a huge among of links. And that��s when I realized that there are a flood load among of people creating tutorial for the software even when their drawing skill needs a whole lot of improvement and their drawings are as pretty as Michael Jackson��s face.

I know I am nasty, and I know I am grateful for those who set aside their time to create the tutorials with a kind intention. In fact, I am just trying to remind myself to not feeling offended when I receive negative comment on my drawing, now that I realize my place among the drawing talent spectrum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home