Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.10.2003

Several minor bad things happened to me recently. They are all minor because, hey, there's nothing worst than not having a job these days. Since I don't have a day job, every single bad thing became minor comparatively.

Anyway, I got flu. Not a horrible serious one (believe me, I know what a serious flu is like), but enough to disturb my regular life. While I am typing now, I am still trying to decide whether I should attend tonight's ballet class. I also have a band practice afterward, a singing rehearsal tomorrow and a 3 day camp waiting for me to do drumming for multiple sessions. So honestly, I don't know if it's blessing or a curse that I can rest in daytime in order to gain energy to carry out all the activities at night.

Something interesting happened to the 32Mb SmartMedia card that I have. It was not working on my brother's Fuji digital camera, and yet both his Smartmedia card and my smartmedia card could be read by my Flashcard reader. When I insert my card in Fuji Camera trying to get it formatted, I got a Card Error. That��s it, no more assistance. Oh well, guess I move to wait until another SmartMedia compatible camera to come along in order to test whether my SmartMedia card is really dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home