Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.16.2003

I was rereading the Dilbert Principle and found that it is still true in the 21st Century Hong Kong even though it was written for the post-Internet-boom 90s. For instance, without intentionally planned, I scratched off part of the rubber cushion at my pen, and ever since then the pen was never been taken away accidentally. Before that I had a habit of lightly biting my pens, thus scared away some of my collegues from taking my pens away. But my tooth mark was not deep enough, and some of my collegues missed it. The scratches of rubber cushion is more visually disgusting, thus stop the disappearance of my office supply once in for all.

Consider this stretegy under this bad economy, when obtaining office supply is like begging for water in a desert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home