Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

2.22.2004

Have you ever woke up and regarded about a lot of things you said a day before? This morning I woke
up with a not-so-comfy thorat, so I was trying to recall what I did and what I said last night. I started to realize that I was over-talkative last night, unlike the silence I do usually when I am in the crowd. It was partly because of the excitement caused by seeing the old pals I rarely seen. But showhow I felt like the darker side of me was stimualated to get out whenever I was with my old pal. Whatever I usually restrain myself to talk about suddenly all flood out of my mouth in an almost uncontrolable fashion.

So I do regard talked in yelling fashion. I regard saying things that are anti-social, something that may even get me into jail if people didn't know that I was joking. They were, though, part of the side product of my crazy brain, so even though I regard them, I take full responsiblity of what I said.

Maybe I really should locked in a cell, or become a independent movie script writer, whichever creates more damage to the society (here I go again >:-D )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home