Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

2.24.2004

2:55 pm, Tuesday afternoon, woke up after overslept. This could happen either when I am jobless or when I have a sick day off. Well, I can "gladly" tell you that it's the second reason. This is good consider that I have tons of things to work on for the dance orgs (http://acdpc.netfirms.com & http://theava.netfirms.com/), and then my 3D modeling study is lacking behind. But as you probably know what happen when you got a sick day off from flu. You don't have the energy to anything else besides sleeping and another else that is simple and relaxing.

So I guess writing my weblog is simple and relaxing :-P

My HGC Powercom Internet connection is still going well. This is something that kind of puzzled me. The connection was extremely crappy for months, but suddenly it become pretty stable and well performed. I wonder if the recent comparison report in a popular weekly Magazine (Next Magazine) forced Hutchison to take some action on the Internet connection problem.

I brought an electronic gadget that is really useful. People who knew me well may already realize that I use my PDA a lot. It's my second brain, entertainment center, education source and creative hub. But my PDA, Sony Clie NX-70V, while not notorious in short battery life, still not a battery life long enough to sustain a whole day usage if I really push it to the limit. Fortunately, a nice device is on the market to solve my problem. In fact, it seems to be on the market for a while already. It's basically a battery pack that holds 4 AA batteries. It provides power to the PDA thru the HotSync port, and at the same time charge the PDA. So whenever I am on the road not using the PDA, I can just connect it to the charge, thus making sure that the battery level is always at the peak. I was told that such a frequent charging will reduce the battery life of my device to slightly less than a year. But then for the sake of allow me to take the full benefit of my PDA, I still think it's worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home