Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

2.13.2012

Cancelling blockbuster online

Cancelling Blockbuster Online was a slightly bigger hassle than I expected.  When I tried to cancel my account using Chrome, I got the "Duplicate headers received from server" error message with this:
  • The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.
    Error 350 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_LOCATION): Multiple Location headers received. This is disallowed to protect against HTTP response splitting attacks.

This seemed pretty crazy to me.  So I tried cancelling on Firefox, and first I got redirected to a stupid StarWar Video icon and brought me back to the catalog.  Second trial, same thing.  Third trial, and I was finally got redirected to a cancel reason page.  But after I entered the reason and click Cancel, it gave me some error messages.  I need to go back, and click the same Cancel button again in order to make the cancel get thru.

I just checked my email and found that the canceling got thru.  Still, I will be very hesitate to use this service again. 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps a darts player or somebody who plays pool, billiards or snooker might advantage from the extra height supplied by shoe or shoe lifts but any sports exactly where mobility is required would certainly be risking too much
shoe lifts

10:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Often called shoe lifts or shoe inserts, these inserts can be made from a range of materials like flexible plastic, hard foam, or a combination of the two supplies

http://www.lancastermedicalsociety.com/index.php/member/112943/

7:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home