Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

2.05.2012

Thanks to Engadget, I realized that there's a beta testing deal that allows me to jack up my Dropbox folder size by testing the photo upload feature.  I tried and actually find it handy.  Here's a few funny facts that I found out along the way:
  • The photo upload feature actually recognize the same photo (binary content) but in different filename.  So it does the right thing by not syncing something that had been upload before.
  • It's a photo upload feature, not sync.  So even after you deleted the photo from your device, the photo file(s) on Dropbox will still be there.  Think of it as an automated way of backing up your photos.
So far I was enjoying the feature.  In fact it might even encourage me to use my Android more as camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home