Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

1.29.2012

Fun with XBox 360

I didn't really spend much time on games.  Mostly because I lack the patient on playing difficult games these days.  Recently I joined Blockbuster Video rental, and because of that I got to rental some games.  A few days ago I received Fable III and Alan Wake for XBox 360 and then Fallout 3 for PS3.  I really didn't enjoy the dark atmosphere of Fallout 3, plus I always hate giant insects.  So I stopped playing it after a while.  Alan Wake was OK, but sometimes the control seemed frustrating.  Fable III, on the other hand, is just about the right level for me.  It's easy enjoy for me to pick up and play, and interesting enough for me to keep playing it.  In fact I am seriously thinking about buying it, but then I usually play the game I brought the least, so maybe it's better for me to keep it as rental, so that there's a much bigger chance that I will finish it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy xanax valium online florida valium help with anxiety - much valium cost

9:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you go through the concept of your message like, with relation to a captivating relationship together with one more, however , to be a emotion that could be engendered in case you have miltchmonkey a much better marriage with ourselves too ( blank ) and even as being a a sense greater oneness spouse and children or perhaps humanity ( blank ) then it becomes even more extraordinary that someone wants in your everyday living is definitely enjoy.

8:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home