Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

6.22.2009

Still don't know if I made a good decision on getting the HP Wireless Multimedia keyboard

For the price of US$19.99 getting it locally at Houston Fry's Electronic Store, the HP Wireless Multimedia keyboard seems like a petty good deal. Sure I can get the Microsoft Wireless Desktop 1000 set at the same price from Directron, but the feeling of this HP keyboard seems to be slightly better.

My problem, though, is that this wireless keyboard seems to have the same problem most wireless keyboard has: every once in a while it will drop some keystrokes here and there, unless you put the receiver very close to the keyboard. I experienced a lot of key dropped when I left the receiver at the top of my desktop. But when I put it right next to the SyncMaster monitor, the key dropped problem seemed to be disappeared, at least for now.

So for really reliable typing, I still think having a wired keyboard is a much better solution. In fact, I am still seriously thinking of getting the Apple wired keyboard standard version just because the keyboard takes so little space, with such great typing experience, even though it's pretty expansive as a wired keyboard without number pad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home