Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

6.17.2009

Mirror's Edge problem solved .... by buying a wired XBox 360 controller

I remember like months ago I was frustrated by that the game Mirror's Edge was not functioning properly because I was using a Logitech wireless joypad, and that stuff does not map properly with the game (and I blame the game for that). I even had to hack the TdInput.ini file in order to rearrange the game setting.

Well, recently I ordered a XBox360 Controller, and I suddenly realize that I did a heck on a game on the joypad setting, and I had to find it out and revert before I use it with the XBox360 pad. But as the result, not only I found out that it's Mirror's Edge, I also found out that I don't need to do nothing because by installing Windows 7 RC1, I already wiped out the joypad hack setting that stores in the user information folder.

Well, let me wait for the game controller to come, and see if I can change my gaming experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home