Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

5.27.2009

Reinstalling .... portable Firefox 3?

It may seem strange, but a while ago I spent 20 minutes reinstalling Firefox 3 Portable. That's right. Portable! It turns out that show how the Firefox browser was messed up. For instance the right click menu will create a huge white space area in the middle, and then the [OK] button on the preference screen couldn't be closed.

So instead of wasting time googling about the possible fix, I just reinstall everything. (Well I did googled a short while but then I realized that it was just not worth it.)

The reinstalling process was not complicated, but it did take time since I need to reinstall all the plugin, and then reinstalled all the gmail account with the Gmail manager. And finally I have to set up my Gmail delicious account. But when all was done, I got a clean working browser. And somehow I found the browser loads up slighltly faster than it used to be, which is always a welcome change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home