Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

7.07.2009

Something wrong with my new BT box EeePC 900

With all the heat generated and the tiny tiny keyboard, I finally find myself fed up with my EeePC 900. Instead of leave it at the corner, I thought, why not use it as a dedicated BT box? So I set everything up and start using it to do nothing but BT.

However, things didn't go well. I found out that both of the BT work I used it to do was failed. They both have file corruption problem. So now I am getting pretty puzzled. What could be the problem of the file corruption?

  • Machine overheating?
  • Bad external 3.5 inch USB harddisk?
  • Ethernet connection that comes through the USB instead of the real Ethernet port?
  • The file I BTed was actually having problem (doesn't make sense, since no one else seem to have that problem.
This time I unplugged the USB port set thing, and directly connect Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port. I also redo one of the failed BT, and if whether the file itself really have problem. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home