Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.17.2007

Synergy, jsut the right app for winter TV watching

I was so glad that I spent the time yesterday setting up my laptop and desktop to work properly with Synergy. However, there's one more thing that I need to do in order to make watching TV on my bed a perfect experience. The issue is that by default Synergy will leave the cursor on the client screen, which is uncool since my client screen is the TV playable screen. Thus while I was setting up the hotkey for "Switch to desktop screen", I did to add the entry that turn OFF the cursor from the screen. That way, when I switch away from the desktop screen, there will not be a cursor sitting in the middle of the screen to affect my TV watching enjoyment.

I also downloaded a Magnifying Glass application. This allows me to switch video files at ease while I am feet away from the desktop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home