Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.15.2007

Maybe ..... the Firewire Solo

I know this may sound crazy, but was slightly suspected that the M-Audio Firewire solo has something to do with the crash of my machine (regarding to the blue screen of death I had a while ago). After the blue screen, my Firewire MAudio was not functioning, but at the same time I have seem the blue screen of death happening neither. So maybe in the meantime I'll just it that way (after I have even a day since I last saw teh BSOD), and then move forward from there.

Come to think about it, I also saw some crazy BSOD on my Tablet PC and the problem "went away" pretty much without me doing anything. Are computers really that reliable these days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home