Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

3.16.2006

Missing Channel V

I rarely watch Hong Kong television, partly because I don't see anything worth watching, and partly because I already have enough US TV, podcast and eBook to consume. There was, though, one channel that provided by the my living place's Satallite TV system which got a appreciation. It's a music channel called Channel V. It comes with a good mix of US, HK, Asian, Japan, Korean, UK and other world music. I enjoyed watching this channel whenever I got time to watch TV.

Well, the fun is over. Today I found out that my TV signal provider replaced Channel V with a few channels like CCTV 4, Info Channel and a few channel's that doesn't contain anything I enjoy.

Sigh.

Channel V, I will miss you. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home