Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

3.09.2006

Battery Life : the reason why I got a PPC instead of a SmartPhone

The experience of my colleague explains why I didn't get a smartphone (one that runs Windows CE OS and capable to play Divx, mp3, and all sort of fun stuff): battery life. My friend got the battery used up 70% just by playing a few games on his pocketPC based mobile. This is totally unacceptable to me. I use more than 3 to 4 hours of my PPC constantly playing video and audio. My X50v serves with well with the 2 batteries (one extended and one regular). I definitely don't think I get the same nice battery life if I get a smart phone.

And I don't use my phone much. Don't like being found at all :-D .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home