Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

3.05.2006

DVD Recorders drove me nuts

The LiteON and Pioneer DVD Recorders drove me nuts, and I don't really understand how come all DVD Recorders attacted my machine created so much crazy problems.

I need to copy a Swan Lake ballet DVD, so I tried to first rip a DVD image to the harddisk. Pioneer DVD Recorder failed to rip the DVD, while LiteOn has no problem ripping the DVD image file. HOWEVER, I CANNOT get the DVD playback properly on PowerDVD when the DVD is on LiteOn, and I had completely no problem playback the DVD on Pioneer DVD Recorders.

AFter the 4x burn on the green Sky 8x DVD+R disc, I did a manual verification. From the LiteOn DVD recorder I can copy the whole CD images to my harddisk. From the Pioneer .... of course, failed, with "Cannot copy VTS_01_3: Data error (cyclic redundancy check).

Confused? Yeah, same here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home