Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.08.2004

CF to GBA Converter: my dream come true?

I went to Golden Shopping Center thinking of seeing Nintendo DS in action. Instead I saw a very cool gadget for GBA: CF to GBA Converter (SuperCard). I am not going to waste my time here to explain what CF to GBA is because the following sites does a much better job:

- http://www.gamefreax.com
- http://www.supercard.cn/
- Movie playing on CF to GBA Converter (The CF to GBA Converter use the Movie Player's player to play movie, so this FAQ is also vaild for info about playing movie)

I am super excited about his thing because:

- It allows me to test and play more games on GBA SP
Even though I already have a Flash2Advance 256 Mb cards, the process of putting the game in the card is troublesome. I have to spend a lot of time to reorganize the save game, and I have to change everything from the card in one batch. This SuperCard thing allows me to incrementally install games on the card. Add and move one game away from the card doesn't affect the others! And with my 256Mb and the compression technology, I can put a lot more games in the card to play on the road!!

- It has INSTANT SAVE!
Dude this is awesome. I was frustrated by Mario and Lugui RPG that I cannot pass a certain spot. Now may be I can finally beat it and move on!!! Kick sweet ass!

- Easy to back up save game
The upload and download of files are done thru the Compact Flash card. Makes it NOT GBA SP hardware dependent. This is extremely important for my future Nintendo DS update (see info here)

- Better compatibility with Nintendo DS!
Again, read here . Supercard works pretty much the same as GBA Movie Player, thus its better companion for DS!

So..... I have a feeling that I will buy it within the coming 24 hours ... excited:-E .......





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home