Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.21.2007

Installing Vista ... AGAIN!?

Yeah, I am installing Vista again, but this time it's Vista Ultimate edition on my home desktop, as I got MSDN Subscription for workplace, and we don't do Vista at work, so I was like, why not giving it a spin at home. Plus I was wonder if I can actually use my old PC Remote on my DELL desktop in Media Center, and I never tried turning on all the Vista bells and whistles on my Quad core desktop before. Let me see if the WOW can actually redeem some of the negative impression I had on this bad boy OS.

At least I found the Media Center useful, and yes it works with my PC Remote Control, which is pretty awesome. I felt like I was using AppleTV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home