Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

5.19.2007

Awesome Philips DVD-R Disc

I recently brought 200 Philips DVD-R Disc from Circuit City. They were US$10.99 for 50, which is a pretty good price (except the Fry's in-store deal of $12 for 100 DVD-R after $10 mail in rebate). But the most important thing is that it works with my external Pioneer A-10 DVD Writer. Not only that, I can use the disc on Wii!! Both GameCube and Wii games work equally work. At first I was worry about not able to find Mitsubishi disc in America, as so far only Mitsubishi disc worked persistently on my Wii. But now I can use this Philip DVD-R as substitution. Awesome! In fact, after I backed up my harddisks, I already used up half barrel of the 50 disc I brought. I just LOVE burning DVD disc :-E .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home