Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

3.13.2007

Samsung MiniDV VP-D323 mini review

Thanks to my friend letting me borrow her Samsung MiniDV VP-D323, I got a chance to try and see if I am ready to buy a miniDV camcorder for myself to do some simply video capture or editing work, plus doing video effect experiment like green screen and such.

I tried capturing video through Firewire port and it worked very well. Finally I proved that my firewire cable adapter was working card, and my firewire card was also working great.

I tried capture photo or video on a MemoryStick. The result was horrible. No way I can accept the quality of MPEG4 video and tiny photo captured by this gear. So the memory stick thing to me is useless. It's time to move forward and try taking video using the miniDV part ...


.... (to be continue)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home