Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

5.09.2007

Battery Life of my new Lenovo X60T

Gee, I just realized that I haven't written any blog for a while. Maybe it's because I don't have any new gadget for a while. Well, here I am, back to the gadget world with my new ThinkPad x60t Tablet PC Edition.

At this moment, my biggest concern is battery life, and I'll will do some real life test here by using my ThinkPad as if what I will use regularly. Here's the situation:

- WiFi turned on
- Screen bright at 3 out of 7
- Web browsing and IMing

I started my battery test at 11:00 am. Let's see how much hours this baby can provides me with the using of 8 cell battery.

P.S.: got the result --> 4 hours. Well. Not super, but respectable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home