Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

1.25.2006

Strange, the failed rm files worked on my office machine

Regarding to what I mentioned two days ago about how 2 out of the 3 of the .rm video file my dance teacher sent me couldn't be converted? Well, I tried those files on my office machine, and they all can be converted by Pocket-DVD Studio. So I am starting to worry that it was the River.Past.Video.Cleaner.Pro.v6.8.0.51117 that messed up my home machine and made the two real video file under convertable.

Need more investigation on this. Maybe it's the matter of reinstall the RealAlternative Codec. (But then I already reinstalled storm codec :-< )

Also I still have problem finding a way to extract the audio track from real audio file :-< .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home