Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

1.24.2006

Mac OSX86 Successfully installed on DELL Optiplex GX280

I spent a whole night last night trying to install Mac OSX 10.4.3 for Intel on my home machine, and it was a big failure. The installation was stopped in the middle of the process and cannot be completed. I suspected that I have some harddisk that is not compatible with the OSX installtion.

Maybe I need to unplug some hardware and try it again :-< .

On the other hand, VMWare installation was a success, although there's still no sound, and the speed is like ultra slow.

The best installation success was on my office desktop machine. Not only I got the high resolution screen, I also got sound on this build of installation, and perfromance seems to be slightly increased too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home