Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.26.2005

Toom Boom Studio 3.0 not working, and so was 7-zip

Software started working against my will today. To think of it, this is not the first time. Seems like everytime I started to do some real working, software started to behave. These are the two misbehaving software I dealed with today:

Toon Boom Studio 3.0
For some mysterious reason, ToonBoom Studio 3 stopped working on my machine. Ironically, 2.0 works prefectly fine. The most irritating thing is that the program still not working after I reinstall the application. Sigh.

7-zip
I used 7-zip at home and at work a lot, and usually I found it a good alternative to winrar, but more and more I found out that a lot of .rar files failed with 7-zip, but works fine even with the old Winrar 3.0 . So I guess I need to give up 7-zip for a while until it catches up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home