Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.12.2005

Have enough with Nero Ultra 7 Suite

I got so annoyed by Nero Ultra 7 Suite that I uninstalled it today and reinstalled back the Ahead Nero Burning ROM v6.3.1.13.Ultra.Edition. The Nero 6 was much cleaner without all those stupid player and stuff.

I was tried to use the Nero 6 Express that comes with my DVD Writer, but it doesn't support DVD Video burning, so I skipped it.

Still, no matter which version I use I still need to deal with the hassle which the installation program detect the "Language for non0-unicode Program" system setting, and use it to determine what language to use for installation and for the languagae to use in the installed app. Thus I have to set it to English, install Nero, and then set it back to the traditional Chinese one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home