Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

1.31.2005

SuperCard finally supports long file name

The CF2GBA update 1.4.2 released recently. I tried and found the long file name support very nice a feature. BTW, the SuperCard is both a blessing and a curse. For instance, the instance game is simply an awesome feature. However, the slow down problem on a lot of platform and action game, which is the intrinsic problem with the technology and cannot be solved easily without some hardware changes, is a major letdown. Nevertheless, for those games that works with SuperCard, they were awesome, and the SuperCard provides me a totally new gaming experience which I never could have without it.

With SuperCard, I will have my hands full for a while and don’t need to rush to get Nintendo DS and PSP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home