Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

11.09.2004

It's an interesting coincidence that about the time TVB (HK) finished its "female evilness triumph" soap ��K���^, another side of the globe started another "evilness triumph". I am talking about the new controversial ABC drama "Desperate Housewives", which did gives me a chill a while ago after I finished the episode 6. Now I understand why the American Family Association was upset with the show (http://money.cnn.com/2004/10/19/news/fortune500/desperate/) . However, I have a feeling that people won't get so upset with the show if it's on HBO, which being controversial is a standard. I probably won't see this show again since I am not interest in watching housewives getting away from their guilty pleasures, but neither do I think that the show is sign of satan. Afterall, I personally think that it's the audiences who keeps coming back who should be blamed. They are the one who keep this show alive, as they probably enjoy seeing the people on the screen acting out what their dirty little mind lack of guts to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home