Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

11.05.2004

Man, more and more reason to leave IE behind.

OK Found the result of the VirusScan NT Access challenge. The system still FAILED to restart the McSheild service. Sigh. That means I cannot use VirusScan if the system has any Chinese filename. That blows.

Here's something that I need to keep in mind when I try to sync AvantGo to my Palm. Make sure I restart the Clie before sync. That way, I wouldn't get those Memory Insufficent error.

Sigh, if only I have more main memory of my Palm, my PDA user experience will be much much better.

Just found out a Firefox plug-in that makes FlashGet right-click working on FireFox! It's called FlashGot and you can find it under http://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=220 (FlashGet sold saperately :-p). Man, more and more reason to leave IE behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home