Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

10.30.2004

Finally make RepliGo working AGAIN on my Palm Clie!

RepliGo (http://www.cerience.com/viewers/pc.php) is such important software on my Palm. It allows me to print whatever content that can be printed to be saved as a Palm document file, and with HotSync, I can bring those content with me and read on the street. That means I am save web page, e-Book pages, Excel, Word, or whatever files that I can print, and have those document with me while I am on the road.

RepliGo was working fine with me until like a few months ago. It stopped working, and back then I was so busy that I didn��t dare to spend time figuring out what��s wrong. Now that I have lot more time on hand, I went ahead to look into the problem. After doing the following things, the Repligo started working again.

- NOT to have multiple accounts logged in on the XP. Only one account (the active one) is running.

- Replace the Religo.prc file (on the Palm) with the latest one.

- Download the installation file from the web site and install it again. While installing, only one account is actively logged in.

- Avoid having the Repligo to stay on the Compaq Flash card, but instead have it on the memory stick.

So there I go. Again, I still don��t know which of the above 4 solved the problem, but I will sure following those 4 rules when I try to reinstall RepliGo again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home