Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

9.03.2004

I was updating my resume while I have a bunch of old Pet Shop Boys video running at the background. It��s so strange because I am such an ��I-am-not-a-fan-but-damn-I-listen-to-everysingle-one-of-their-song-and-video�� kind of listener. Anyway, the video ��Was It worth It�� flied by. This is not like a big hit song, but to me it��s kind of catchy. Back when the song was just released, I didn��t realize they homosexual. And now that I know it, the lyrics of ��Was It worth It�� take a different level of meaning. So does the song ��Go west�� and ��Somewhere��. They are all, should I say, gay pride kind of song. I was not like a hardcore anti-homosexual (my Christian brothers and sisters must be very disappointed for what I just said). I don��t like that kind of sexual preference, just like I don��t like Twins or Joey or all the HKSPop. I was just finding it funny that the same song sounded difference now that I know the real meaning. It��s feel of ,,,, hmmm ,.,,,,, enlighten I guess :-D ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home