Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

5.03.2004

Sleepy .... Frankly, I didn't recall myself waking up without feeling sleepy. Anyway, it's Monday morning, the beginning of UAT Cycle 3 for the project I work on. So I am looking forward to have some major disaster later today.

I am a bit worry about being overworked. With band practice on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and dance practice on Wednesday and Sunday (and probably more practice as the performance approaching), there's similar no time for me to work on other stuffs. In fact, I somehow blame my hair loss these days for all the stress and overloaded body.

On the bright side, the busy lifestyle keeps me away from bad habits. So you see that there are always two sides of a coin.

Thanks to BitTorrent, I watched quite some American TV programs that I used to watch when I was in US, including "Kill of the Hill", "Saturday Night Live" and "SouthPark". I also discovered a few cool new TV shows, like "Penn and Teller: BullShit". Internet really rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home