Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

5.31.2004

(2004-05-31)
 
Feeling kind of strange this morning. It��s not like I am tire or something.  In fact I slept pretty well last night, and consider myself well awake now.  But the fact that I didn��t get anytime to do my personal stuff during the weekend made to feel like something is missing in me.  I said this a few times but I have to say it again: somehow this madness of business has to be stopped.
 
I am starting to get interested in using open source application on Windows.  While I am still not ready to do the Quantum lap to use open source OS like Linux, using Open Source application can be a good start to get myself into not relying on expansive commercial software. I downloaded and planned to use GIMP and OpenOffice in work place.  Let��s see how much I can do my job with them instead of the Microsoft count part products.
 
The entire minor problem that I didn��t pay too much attention during dance practice started showing up while I was practicing the performance piece, which will be performed on June 12 2004. Yeah, man.  That��s less than two weeks to go.  Chow sir was not very happy about my lousy memory and the fact that I sort of changing steps very once in a while.  That, again, has a lot to do with my lousy memory.  :-S  Sigh.  
  
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home