Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.28.2013

Another piece of dead technology: BlueICE Headset BTi-660

I brought this BlueICE Headset BTi-660 a few years ago, hoping that it will be my wireless headphone solution.  It turned out not working as well as I expected as the wire tangle pretty much ruin the experience.  Nevertheless I was hoping that someday I would found a good use of it.  Today I tried to charge it and found that there was no in-charge indicator light on the device, and after half and hour, the AC adapter has no heat at all.  The device can still be powered on, but I doubt how long it can survive.  So this device is dead to me.  Once again, it shows that it's important to buy device that use standard USB based charging, as now I have a sort of working device, but can't use it because the AC adapter itself is dead.  So sad.