Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.23.2013

Super ultra short review on PS3 games (based on Demo)

It's time to clean up my PS3 harddisk, as all these game demos taking up my precious harddisk spaces.  But then I want to keep some quick notes and games I tried so that I am can get back to it in case I like the games.  So here's my quick review on game demos I tried:


  • Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
    • an OK action adventure game.  But I don't like the characters much, and that Majin's broken language kind of annoyed me.
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 2
    • Fan the manga might enjoy it, but I don't like it.
  • Apache: Air Assault
    • Tried, and found that I am still really really sick at flight simulator.
  • CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars
    • Played a few minutes and already found game super annoying.
  • Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers
    • Try, and found that I really don't enjoy MTG card games.  Got sleepy in the middle of the game.
  • MegaMan 9, 10
    • So annoying.  Lousy control.  Don't know why people like it.
  • NBA Live 10
    • I never play much of sports game before, but I found myself fair OK controlling this.  So I hate this game less than I expected.  Nevertheless, I still suck at playing sports game so ... nah.
  • NBA 2K10 : Draft Combine
    • Yep.  Still do not like playing basketball video game.
  • PuzzleGeddon
    • Color matching puzzle game is meant to be played on tablet.  This game pad button pressing control is to painful for me to deal with.  Pass.
  • MotorStorm
    • Found mountain bike ultra hard to control, while the regular motors are fun to play with.  Still, probably won't buy it even when it's on sale.  I rather play Mario Kart.
  • Lemming
    • The game itself is fine, but the control will be so much better if played on a tablet.
  • Nucleus+
    • Not like it.  It plays like all those 2 analog stick, one direct one shooting kind of shooting games, and somehow I hate those kind of shooting games.
  • PixelJunk Shooter
    • Very enjoyable.  I was surprise that I like this game so much as I just keep playing it.
  • Zombie Apocalypse
    • It's actually fun once I figured out how to play.  But then, I also managed to figure out how to shoot from a specific corner, and thus the game turned into something repetitive and boring quick.
  • Vanquish Challenge Mode
    • First person shooting ... something I don't get ... delete
  • Red Faction: Guerrilla
    • The game is like a GTA knock-off with in a SciFi setting.  The control is a bit odd to me, but I actually had some fun with it.

8 Comments:

Anonymous slot online said...

I can’t appear to locate your contact us page, I really think you need to make your website layout more straightforward to navigate via.

7:38 PM

 
Anonymous daftar slot online terbaru said...

Obviously I like your web site, but you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts.

4:20 PM

 
Anonymous situs slot indonesia said...

The Exponential Curve of Fascist Unconstitutionality is accelerating straight up and cannot be slowed down it can only be beheaded, executed albeit politically rather than as Sultans do it.

12:06 PM

 
Anonymous caesar play said...

Thnx for sharing that link but unluckily it appears to be down? Anybody have a mirror?

7:57 PM

 
Anonymous dingdong 12d said...

Exactly why would you continue removing my comments? I have a few really unquie things to say, however my comments never display. Have I done anything erroneous, because if I have then there has to be a mistake. Please reply, thanks!

3:26 PM

 
Anonymous skin care said...

koolstuff you have got and you keep update all of us.

6:14 PM

 
Anonymous high domain authority expired domains said...

I am forever thought about this, thanks for putting up. I am impressed with this website , really I am a big fan . high domain authority expired domains

4:11 AM

 
Anonymous Skin Care Routine said...

This is very nice one and gives in-depth information.

10:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home