Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.25.2013

Super ultra short review on PS3 games (based on Demo) - Part 3

Continue spending time playing PlayStation 3 Demo in Christmas:


  • Super Stardust HD
    • Surprisingly fun!  I finished the demo and actually want to play more.
  • DeathSpank
    • As an action adventure, the game is ... fine .... I am just not much into the characters in the game.  Pass.
  • Deadliest Warrior: The Game
    • Stupid Mortal Kombat style fighting game crappy character.  Piece of shit game.
  • Fight Night Round 4
    • Played the tutorial for a while and I was bored.
  • Death Track: Resurrection
    • I tried the tutorial, and the game kept telling me that I missed the last checkpoint.  I was confused and eventually gave up.
  • Split/Second Multiplayer Demo
    • Surprisingly fun to play demo.  Very nice graphic, and the control seemed very responsive.  Nice driving game.
  • Quantum Theory
    • FPS, but the aiming doesn't seemed responsive enough.  Found shooting very frustrating, and eventually gave up.
  • R.U.S.E.
    • Seems like an ok war game, or real time strategy game.  But I was bored, a sign that I don't like this kind of game.
  • Battlefield 1943
    • Turns out it's an online game, and I couldn't get online.  So, delete.
  • Comet Crash
    • A tower defense game.  I played for a while, and... get bored.
  • Dead Space Extraction
    • Very nice adventure game.  Those quick time action reminds me Heavy Rain, and done right (except the machine activate sequence, which seemed too painful for analog stick and meant to be play on a mouse).  I finished the demo, and think I will enjoy the full game.
  • ModNation Racers
    • Too long loading time.  The game it's seems ok as a Mario Kart clone.  But I just don't like those characters enough to spend time on build stuff in this world.
  • Hastsune Miku: Project Diva F
    • Fun music game.  I actually re-play the demo.
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops
    • It was fun until the "Proceed to jump point" part.  I kept falling in the cliff, and didn't know to proceed.  Out of frustration, I deleted the demo.  One less game to buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home