Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.24.2013

Super ultra short review on PS3 games (based on Demo) - Part 2

Christmas ... perfect time to keep trying out PlayStation 3 demo game, so here we go again:

  • Just Cause 2
    • Surprisingly, I have a LOT of fun playing this game.  The explosion is just enjoyable.  It's just another GTA-like game.  But somehow I just keep replaying the demo.
  • Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 Demo
    • OK, it's a flight sim, and I continue not enjoying this kind of game.
  • Resistance: FAll of Man
    • FPS.  I kind of enjoy the later level, but found the aliens too creepy, and aiming a bit painful.
  • Tank Battles 
    • The game will be fun ONLY if I play with another human.
  • Siren: Blood Curse
    • Surprisingly enjoyable horror adventure game.  Script and voice acting maybe week, but the game is reasonably easy to control.  I actually finished the demo.  Nice game.
  • Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11
    • Enjoy the game, and it seems deep than I expected.
  • Smash Cars Demo
    • The racing game is really fun, but not fun enough to buy it.  Besides, I hate games that trick me to press Buy button.
  • Super Rub'a'Dub
    • Fun simple motion sensing game.  I finished it, and think ... that's enough for me.
  • Vanquish - Velocity Attack
    • It's kind of fun once I know the keys.  But the boss was hard to defeat.  At the end, I didn't finish the big boss.  Well, that's all I care I guess.
  • Top Gun
    • Flight simulator.  Slightly easier to control, but still don't like it.
  • DeathSpank Thongs of Virtue
    • An ok action adventure.  But I got stuck and after a while I got bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home