Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

7.15.2011

Block block block

The company I work with started blocking Dropbox a while ago, so I was like, maybe I can use Microsoft Live Mesh.  Well turns out they seemed to block that one too.  The problem was that I checked the check box for saving my credential and also checked auto-login option.  Because of that everytime I start Live Mesh, I got the message saying there's something wrong with Internet connection, and then quit.  I cannot access the configuration to change that too, which was lame.

Luckily, I figure out how to get rid of the credential.  All I need is go to "Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Credential Manager" and then under Generic Credentials, delete all the related hotmail account.  After then, at least I got the empty Live Mesh login screen back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home