Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

2.20.2011

Lenovo saga, and glad that I have Playstation 3

I started to wonder that it was the XBMC that drove the Lenovo S12 to the edge.  Come to think about it, it always shutdown while I was pausing some video file playing on XBMC.  So now I am having the S12 pausing on Windows Media Center TV playback, and see if it yields any difference.

For the worst cast, I might need to start using the MacMini as the windows media center machine, and start satying in the Windows side all day long, which may not be a problem come to think of it. 

On the other hand, I found that use O!Play and PS3 to watch video and photo a pretty good alternative.  In fact, I would argue that if the format is correct, using PS3 to play video and browse photo may actually be a better experience than using Lenovo S12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home