Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

1.05.2011

How to get rid of that damn Exchange setting in Outlook 2010

After setting my new Office 2010 Plus, I tried to setup the office email account on Outlook 2010.  Seemed like the server couldn't be connected, so I was like, what the heck, and planned to get rid of the setting.  That's when my hell started.  I tried to remove the account, but the Outlook wouldn't let me, and didn't even give me a UI to move on.  Instead it just exited.  Goggled a bit and found that I can run "Mail" to change the setting.  But trying to trying to delete the setting and I kept getting error message saying I should do this and that.

Finally I found the ultimate way to delete all the mess: delete the "profile" in "Mail".  Problem solved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home