Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

8.28.2010

Video editing on Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 for Windows

Last time I used both Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 and After Effect CS5 to edit a presentation for work.  The result was kind of a disaster mostly because I cannot preview audio while cutting video in After Effect CS5.  So this time I used ONLY Premiere Pro CS5.  The editing experience was so much better.  Granted I didn't put in a lot of effects, but the result was pretty OK.

The one thing that disappointed me was the movie rendering.  First I didn't realize that there's no "make movie" menu item, and instead  I get the result by EXPORTING the video.  Second, I found the Windows Media export gave me juggling shitting result.  I finally choose H.264, change the resolution to 1000 x 7xx , and the result was pretty OK, and the size was just around 200Mb, which is accaptable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home