Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

3.02.2010

Tablet button stops working, and my workaround

Recently, I found out that the buttons right underneath the tablet screen stops working. I tried reinstalling the Tablet button software, but that didn't seem to solve the problem. After some experimentation, I found out that:

- If I logout or temporary lock the machine, the "Rotate screen" button will WORK. But once I logged in, these buttons will stop working again.
- Pressing the "Rotate screen" button on my stripped down giant font "TV" environment, the "Rotate screen" button was once crashed the display driver.

I start to think that maybe it was the Group Policy setting that I did a while ago for the sake of fixing the Tablet Flicking problem that kept the Tablet Button from working. Meanwhile, I guess I can work around the problem by first temporarily lock the screen, press button to rotate, and then log back in again.

By the way, after using multiple keyboard, I still found my Lenovo X60T having the best keyboard among all the keyboard I use daily. It just feel right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tablet PC keyboards said...

I have no idea to sole your problem. But I think you are smart enough and will solve your problem. But I am happy that from your post I got the solution of my problem. Because I was looking for a tablet keyboard and need suggestion which should I buy. And I got that from here.

3:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home