Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

2.10.2010

Continue have blue screen of death in home desktop, and it always happen when ...

Rare do I get Blue Screen of Death in such rapid frequency on home home desktop DELL PC. Luckily, the problem seems to show up in a pretty consistent way. It's either when I have Mac OSX 10.5.7 running in VMWare Workstation 6, or have Mac OSX 10.6.x running in VMWare Workstation. And at the same time I will probably be browsing file system on the hosting environment (Windows 7 32 bit), usually navigate up the hireachy, and if my fussy memory is correy, it tends to be browsing my remote machine (netbook, on T Drive).

Maybe it is a sign that I should stop using Mac OSX in VMWare , and that's OK since my MacMini is about to come this week.

Still, I am a bit worry that the same problem may occur in situation when I am NOT using VMWare with OSX. I multitask a lot, and anything that prevent me from multitasking would be bad.