Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

12.24.2010

So that was why the Innoavtive 3.5" HD Enclosure so magical

I kept forgetting how unique the Innovative 3.5" HD Enclosure is.  This is the harddisk enclosure that I used to connect to Wii.  I sometime complain about how this enclosure have problem ripping Wii ISO, like pause in the middle of a long ripping.  But today after tired out other enclosure, like the MASSCOOL enclosure, I started to realize that Innovative enclosure does NOT generate video noise when connected to the Wii.  On the other hand, MASSCOOL enclosure gave out some wavy noise that make it so irritating to look at.

The dual slot Cavalry also generate no noise when connected to Wii, and rip Wii ISO with no problem, but I just found it kind of a waste to connect that to a Wii.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home