Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

8.10.2009

Panasonic RP-HTX7: so wanted to keep you, but you hurt me so much

I returned the Panasonic RP-HTX7 I brought to Fry's Electronic yesterday.

There are several reason why I did that. First and most importantly, Fry's charged too much. Target is selling it at $39.99, yet Fry's sold it at $49.99. Totally not cool.

But then there's another reason why I won't even buy it again online. Althought the sound quality is more than adequate consider the sub$40 price tag, the headphone was too tight to my head, pressing on the handle of my glasses to a point that I felt headache. Thus I couldn't wore my glasses and using the headphone for more than 1 hour.

However, it's worthy noticing that I made a lot of effort and attempt to convince myself that maybe I should get the headphone online. In fact I spent half a day keep trying the headphone. That shows how much I enjoy listening to music with a good pair of can.

So now I am seriously considering Grado Prestige Series SR80i Stereo Headphone. It's fulfilled by Amazon.com, so worst come to worst I can just return it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home