Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

5.03.2009

Installing Windows 7 Release Candidate on Lenovo ThinkPad X60T (Tablet PC)

Because the Windows 7 beta is about to expire, I have to install Windows 7 Release Candidate on my Tablet PC. So far it was OK .... until I realize tht the Traditional Chinese, Japanese and otehr Language Pack for Windows 7 Release Candidate are NOT ready yet. Sigh. Thank goodness I only tried it on my Tablet PC first before I wipe out my desktop. Guess i need to wait for a while for the language pack then.

On the bright side, several apps ne working great with Windows 7 RC, including Deamon Tools, and so on.

The Vista hardware drives that I used to set up Windows 7 Beta are still working fine. Nice.

I have "Multitouch" (touch screen and Tablet) working. it's not like super awesome, but it can come in handy sometimes.

I also got my Mac OSX back. All I need to do is install Acronis OS Selector. It will find the OSX partition, and inside it I can choose to boot to Windows 7 or OSX.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home