Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

4.20.2009

Continue messing with EeePC 900

I was stuck with the audio video totally out of sync problem again. The worst part, though, is that installing other video editing program, like Ulead VideoStudio 11, does NOT solve the problem. I read some forums and was told that the problem is mostly because of some bad video codec. so right now I am trying to update the Windows Media Player from 9 to 11 and see if it helps.

Nope, does not work. You know what. I give it on this video capture thing.

After completely reinstalled the OS, I am able to runing Windows Live Messenger on my Eee PC. The crazy crashing problem caused by unplug the power cord still exist. But it seems like as long as I put the machine in standby mode before I plug/unplug the power cord, I can prevent the crashing from happening, so I guess I'll just live with it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home